Online backup is an automatic resolution through which computers, laptops and file servers are able to backup and recovery information securely online. Through online backup, you can share documents, co-operate with co-workers, store documentations online and access information from a distant position. Through backup service, your computer data gets secured with military grade encryption (128-bit) and thus they are transferred without any difficulty to off-site storage sites.
How Online Backup Operates:
A minor software mediator is fitted on the computer or the file server which needs backed up. Through this software, you will be able to choose the data which is to be backed up. After that, it will manage the association with the internet and the encryption/density of the information before the data gets transmitted to the protected data centers. You will be able to observe and re-establish backed up information. The log files can also be watched to analyze the backup activity. Online backup has plenty of benefits compared to traditional backup solutions.
Through computer networks, you can share files with family members, friends, co-workers and clients. Earlier, we used to share files through floppy disks. Now-a-days, networks provide us more flexible opportunities.
Methods of File Sharing:
• Files can be shared with Microsoft windows. Microsoft windows consist of in-built features used for file sharing.
• You can perform file share on the internet through File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
• Peer to peer (P2P) is another widespread method of sharing large files on the internet, particularly videos and music.
• Sharing files via email has been in vogue for long enough
• Lots of websites offer online sharing services for the people. You can upload your files to the site through a web browser and others can download several copies of the file applying their browser.
For More Details http://filexpress.com/share-and-backup-your-files/